1. 4/30/12 – Town Hall/Outreach Event at the Portsmouth CBOC. This is open to ALL enrolled Veterans in the Portsmouth area OR any Veteran (from an era) that is interested in the VA Healthcare system. Tentative time is 10:00A – 12:00P. There will representatives from our Outreach Staff, MyHealtheVet and an Enrollment/Eligibility Coordinator available for all those who have questions.
2. 6/8/12 – VFW Convention, we will have representatives available for anyone that has questions.
3. 6/9/12 – Fisher Cats Game – we will have representatives available.
4. 6/22/12 – American Legion Convention, we will have representatives available for anyone that has questions.
5. 6/30 – 7/1 – Portsmouth Airshow – we will have a tent and the Mobile Vet Center available.
6. 7/8/12 – Welcome Home Parade, Portsmouth, NH. We have been invited to set-up a tent to answer questions regarding VA health care and enrolling/eligibility.
7. NASCAR 7/13 – 7/15/12 and the Mobile Vet Center will also be available!
8. 8/23/12 – Outdoor Band Concert/Welcome Home Event – this event is still being planned and organized, so stay tuned but definitely Save The Date!!
9. 8/30 – 9/3/12 – Hopkinton State Fair (tentative)
10. 9/7 – 9/9/12 – Seafood Festival, Hampton, NH (tentative)
11. 9/15/12 – Seacoast Veterans Conference
In between these events, we would still like to visit different Posts throughout New Hampshire, so if you’d like us to come to any local event that your Post might be having, please let me know!!!
This list is subject to change but as you can see, we have a busy and active Outreach calendar! As you know, word of mouth is the best form of communication, please let friends/family/colleagues know about these events – I cannot stress enough…these events are not just for enrolled Veterans, they are for ANY Veteran who has questions or wants to know more about the VA health care system and especially the Manchester VAMC.
Please contact me with any questions…I am here to SERVE you!
Stella M. Lareau
Public Affairs Officer
Manchester VA Medical Center
718 Smyth Road, Room E-134
Manchester, NH 03104
Phone: 603-624-4366 X6779