The January-April 2012 edition of e-Echoes, the Army’s official newsletter for Retired Soldiers, Surviving Spouses, and their Families is now available at http://www.armyg1.army.mil/rso/docs/echoes/Echoes_2012_JAN-APR%202012.pdf. Just click on the link to open e-Echoes. You can then read it, save it to your computer or smart phone, or print it out.
Some important updates in this edition of e-Echoes include:
- · GEN Raymond T. Odierno, the new Army Chief of Staff, explains his vision for the future of the Army
- · SMA Raymond F. Chandler III, the new Sergeant Major of the Army, talks about drawing down the Army
- · Key income tax information for you from the Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- · TRICARE Young Adult Prime is now available for dependents up to 26 years of age
- · Walgreens is no longer a TRICARE pharmacy network provider!
- · Retirees With Automatic RCSBP Coverage Need to Take Action!
- · Army Reserve Command to Create New Retirement Services Offices
New!! To download the free e-Echoes app for Android devices, please follow this link: http://www.androidapps.com/apps/892158-u-s-army-echoes-scoemobile.
• e-Book versions of e-Echoes for your Nook, Kindle, and other e-Book readers!
- · An e-Echoes app for Apple devices like the iPad and iPhone!
If you have any questions or comments about Echoes, please send them to ArmyEchoes@conus.army.mil. Thank you for your service to this Nation and for subscribing to e-Echoes. Please tell your friends about e-Echoes!
Mark E. Overberg
Deputy Chief, Army Retirement Services